profile affiliates free page refresh follow

disclaimer
Hello, i'm Adilla. 17. I do love photography and editing cause they're my daily meal. Also a fan-ghost and caramel maniac. I'm currently on semi-HIATUS until the end of 2013. Do pray for my excellence in SPM peeps! Good result, in shaa Allah.. amin ya rabbal' alamin.

Messeji


PUT OUR CBOX CODE HERE


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


apa semua tok?
13 May 2014 | 0 comments
Hello blogger. Limak bulan dah sik update, buang batu ada jak dila lok. Hmmm sedeh tok blog.asal mok update mesti sedeh, malas nak update senanya tapi pa boleh buat sikpat tahan sorg sorg bah, siktauk mok luah ngan sapa gik :') takut respon ny sik seberapa klk. hmmm this year banyak problem hooo. this year also I learn who is my real friend. aku kelae ngan twin who was I put my trust in, but apa dkya berik.just tegal shawal, they throw me away, aku ingat dknya sikkan judge aku but aku salah, salah gilakkkk. hmm why must this shit happen to me :'( sikpat tggong suma tok eh. plg sedeh bulan may , bulan yg ku nantik setiap tahun, and now semua rasa sekdapapa sikda yg penting pun,sedeh oi. amat berubah , he became more selfish, he didn't care about my feeling just like the old days. he always busy, he didn't understand me anymore. Hanco jak rasa ati tok. Ngiluk kedak lukak kenak aek. 16 days to go my birthday will come up, but nektok nampak jak macam sekdapapa birthday taun tok aaaaaaa.kinek pun mcm2 jak ku dnga dari mulut org, siktauk nak cayak sepa, aku kepakk ehhh.sampe bila aku daktok? sedeh eh, bila pke balit kedak tulah jak semua tokk :'( dahlah sik best luah lam tok, babai. HAPPY BECOMING BIRTHDAY TO ME :')

FUTURE
PAST